A fast-growing, full-service print, design, and marketing company located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Facilities Coordinator to join its team. While working as our Facilities Coordinator, you will be tasked with fulfilling duties and performing tasks related to managing and monitoring the appearance of all company-operated facilities, maintaining the servicing of fleet vehicles and coordinate the timely response to internal facilities and helpdesk tickets. This is a working supervisory role with two direct reports (Facilities Technician and Helpdesk Technician).
- Provide coverage for the front desk at the organization’s headquarters, ensuring a customer service experience consistent with our organizational values and the timely trafficking of any incoming deliveries.
- Complete weekly facility walks of all three facilities, ensuring appearance and safety meet established company standards.
- Manage the internal ticketing system for helpdesk and facilities, as well as associated routine maintenance calendars, ensuring all service/maintenance needs are actioned in a timely manner and supplies are continuously replenished in all shared spaces (Restrooms, Conference Rooms, Lobbies, Kitchens, and Kitchenettes).
- Assign tickets and provide direct oversight to helpdesk and facilities technicians; delegate tickets to third parties as needed and manage vendor to complete tickets quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively.
- Maintain consistent communication with direct reports, third-party vendors, and internal stakeholders on outstanding service tickets.
- Act as the administrator for the company’s fleet management/service software and manage the vehicle sign-out process for those who are not daily drivers.
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure the service appointments you schedule do not disrupt workflows.
- Request quotes, review and obtain approvals for facility and vehicle service invoices.
- Coordinate the renewal/establishment of regular preventative maintenance and service contracts for all facility needs.
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma is required but some prior experience or training in Facilities, Logistics or Information Technology is necessary.
- Performing this job successfully requires that an individual have a solid understanding of computers, data entry, internet searches, the Microsoft Office suite and email applications.
- Ability to write effective correspondence to customers and coworkers.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Vision abilities required by this job include being able to see clearly at 20 inches or less, distinguish colors, and adjust focus.
- Mathematical abilities required by this job include reading a ruler, calculating simple costs, and other basic mathematical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Committed to company mission and values.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change.
- While performing the duties of this job, one is frequently required to sit at a desk and answer phones and work on computer desktops. Frequent standing and walking to copiers, printers, and scanners is required. The associate may occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate frequently works near moving equipment, as well as other employees. Additionally, the noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud, and usually consists of light machinery, nearby printers, and other employees conversing.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670FC