A staffing company has an opening for an Executive Legal Administrative Assistant in Downtown Baltimore
• Answering phones and transfer calls to the appropriate personnel.
• Updating legal requests in the database.
• Keeping mail log.
• Filing legal documents.
• Coordinating meetings.
• At least four years of Administrative experience preferably in a legal office is required.
• Must have proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills along with a typing speed of at least 45 wpm.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Schedule: Must be available to work between the hours of 8:30am-5pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch.