A company with over 16 years of technology experience which delivers specialized, highly customized technology services and solutions to businesses across the country, is seeking to hire a Full-time Executive Assistant to join its team.
- Answering IT support calls and routing to technician or documenting caller info into ticketing system
- Checking/opening mail daily
- Depositing checks into online banking system with check scanner
- Assisting with appointment scheduling for CEO and COO
- Other duties as required
- Microsoft office knowledge
- QuickBooks knowledge is a plus
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; 8:30 AM- 5 PM
Zip code: 21209