A network of intensive outpatient (IOP) addiction treatment centers in Maryland, Pennsylvania, northern Virginia, and Washington, DC, is seeking to hire Part-time Addictions Counselor to work remotely for its Silver Spring, MD location to co-lead group therapy sessions and provide case management for patients. The company’s mission includes two goals. The first goal is to provide high-quality care, support and affordable treatment to patients who suffer with an addiction. The second is to improve the addiction industry and raise the bar for patient care.
- Co-lead CC groups at a designated Office(s)
- Provide individualized case management and counseling to patients on the caseload
- Based on individual patient needs, create treatment plans with patients; update treatment plans as needed
- Document all interactions with patients including group work, individual sessions (case management) and participation in treatment planning
- Continue to assess each patient on caseload as needed and update assessment documents in the patient electronic health record (file)
- Associates degree or higher
- Group therapy experience preferred
- Substance Use Treatment experience preferred
- Candidate in recovery preferred
- Must be certified or licensed in Maryland (LCSW, LGSW, LCPC, LGPC, LCADC, LGADC, CAC, ADT)
- If in recovery from alcohol or drug dependency, counselor must have at least five years of continuous sobriety
Pay: DOE; Salary will be based on licensure and experience.
Schedule: Part-time; Remote; Monday & Thursday evenings from 6:15 PM to 8:45 PM.
Zip code: 20866