An urban agriculture greenhouse which has 9 locations with 600,000+ sq. ft. of hydroponic greenhouses across six U.S. states and over 350 team members, is seeking an exceptional Full-time Systems Integration Project Manager (or Senior Project Manager) to join its Digital Solutions team as we build the technology infrastructure to support our rapidly expanding nationwide network of high-tech greenhouse farms and CPG business. This individual will be ready to roll up their sleeves and apply project management, ERP, and technical knowledge as we prepare to transition to a new best-in-class ERP and EPM solution to support our rapidly growing organization.
- Get the organization excited about the opportunities this important ERP transition represents, garner enthusiasm and support for the effort.
- Develop and execute detailed planning documents and reporting on this effort.
- Convene and project manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project remains on track, on time, and within budget.
- Understand and apply best-in-class implementation methodologies to successfully deliver transformational projects.
- Leverage functional and technical skills to successfully implement leading ERP software solutions.
- Manage timelines, budget, and deliverables.
- Plan and lead client teams through business process analysis and design work sessions.
- Map business process requirements to software functionality, determine gap/fit, and design solutions for identified gaps.
- Document functional requirements and use cases for custom-development items including data conversions, interfaces, reports, forms, etc.
- Facilitate and perform implementation and cut-over activities.
- Perform hands-on software configuration in support of target business process requirements.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Test (UAT) development and execution for various workstreams.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience including implementation of ERP and EPM solutions and across cross functional teams.
- PMP certified preferred
- You’re familiar with Waterfall (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of the PMBOK and BABOK.
- You have advanced knowledge of Tier 1 and Tier 2 ERP and EPM systems.
- You have strong communication and briefing abilities with comfort advising senior-level management
- You have experience in organizational change management, project planning, and resource allocation
- You’re able to lead projects; manage multiple tasks and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-Time; Remote
Zip code: Remote