A hospital locating in Baltimore City that is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare systems in Maryland, is seeking to hire a Full-time Environmental Service Floor Tech to join its team.
- Performs trash removal and cleaning duties throughout the Hospital including dust and damp mopping; hard floor stripping; refinishing and spray buffing; carpet floor vacuuming; bonnet buffing and extracting; cleans walls, light fixtures, vents, windows, venetian blinds, trash receptacles and furniture.
- Hangs and removes drapes and moves furniture.
- Performs all duties following safety and sanitation regulations and practices.
- Entry level knowledge; basic employment skills.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Less than one year of experience.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; Day Shift Weekends; 7:00 AM- 7:30 PM
Zip code: 21215