One of the nation’s leading privately held hotel investment and third-party management companies is seeking a Full-time Enterprise Director of Marketing to join its team and be responsible for managing all areas of public relations, all PR and Marketing information on websites, digital marketing and programming and brand/collateral identity. This position will be based remotely supporting 3-4 hotels at a time.
- Build strategic partnerships (link building campaign)
- Coordinate with operations & reservations teams to build packages and source add-ons
- Coordinate Press Release approval and distribution
- Field media inquiries and conduct on-site media tours
- Create press kits for visiting media and develop targeted media amenities
- Communicate presence of in-house media to hotel teams
- Attend and coordinate photographers for high-profile events on-site at supported hotels
- Supervise on-site video/photo shoots
- Participate in weekly PR calls/meetings
- Save all incoming clips and maintain clip books
- Monitor CVB PR leads
- Maintain log of past high-profile guests
- Prepare Image disks
- Develop and advertise promotions on each hotel’s home pages
- Conduct SEO conference calls
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and monitoring of hotel websites and third-party websites
- Responsible for managing hotel’s Social Media pages
Programming and Advertising
- Create and manage annual programming calendars
- Develop, plan, and market monthly property activations
- Create and implement advertising calendar
- Maintain advertising insertion orders/P.O.s
- Provide art direction and responsible for all advertising and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate email blasts for each hotel to extend promotional reach
- Accommodate field advertising requests
- Coordinate all outgoing ads (both web and print)
- Attend weekly Sales meetings and staff meetings
- Communicate PR/marketing initiatives to key members of hotel staff
- Provide support to hotel team members as needed
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field is preferred.
- Must have experience as a Director of Marketing or Marketing Manager at a hotel.
- 3+ years of past public relations/marketing experience.
- Essential prior experience in the field of hospitality with specific experience in public relations.
- Ability to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Hotel.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to leverage Brand and enterprise processes and systems to support compliance, identify trends and support execution of strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify relevant data and leverage to positively impact hotel revenues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key leaders in the organization.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: Remote
Job ID: #65446EDM