A staffing company has an opening for an Eligibility Program Supervisor in Catonsville.
The Eligibility Program Supervisor will supervise a unit of human service workers and coordinate unit activity within the Maryland Children’s Health Program to ensure compliance with State mandates.
- Oversight and supervision of the screening and clearinghouse units.
- Assign work, arrange for staff coverage, review leave requests, review work, complete job purpose statements and performance reviews.
- Receive and review appeal requests received.
- Resolve case discrepancies, contact customer for resolution when possible.
- Prepare and testify at agency appeal hearings.
- Review monthly statistical reports for mandated compliance.
- Compile statistical reports for personnel reviews.
- Review and complete complex eligibility decisions and troubleshoot complex cases.
- Train staff.
- Serve as member of management team for daily supervisory coverage of units.
- Attend and participate in State and local meetings regarding Medicaid eligibility, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in social or behavioral science or related filed is required.
- Must have at least two years of human services supervisory experience along with three years of experience performing eligibility program assistance.
- Must have of knowledge of state and federal regulations related to Medical Assistance programs.
- Good customer service, typing and math skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Schedule: 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with a 1 hour non paid lunch