A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive providers of health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore region, is seeking to hire a Full-time Document Control Specialist to join its Timonium office, relocating to Owings Mills in 2022. Future opportunity to work hybrid schedule after training period is completed and requirements are met.
- Responsible for the daily prep, scanning and indexing of documents. Assists members of the Patient Financial Services Department to promote efficient workflow.
- Provides clerical and technical support.
- Meets individual quality and productivity goals and expectations.
- Formal working knowledge; equivalent to an Associate’s degree (2 years college); requires knowledge of a specialized field.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Future opportunity to work hybrid schedule after training period is completed and requirements are met.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid; 8 AM- 4:30 PM
Zip code: 21215