A full-service print, design, and marketing firm located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a seasoned business leader to join its Print, Promotions and Apparel division as a Full-time Division Manager, Print, Promotions & Apparel.
- Maintaining ownership of and accountability for the Profit and Loss Statement of your division; Achieving/exceeding established vertical KPI targets (COGS, payroll, etc.).
- Working with the Sales leaders to best define and streamline contributions to the division’s daily operations and workflow.
- Working with Sales and Marketing leadership to provide guidance on potential sales programs which improve appropriate lead generation, customer fit, retention, and profitability.
- Actively partnering with production leadership to ensure a mutual understanding, interpretation, and standardization of work orders; respond to all inquiries associated with WIP (Work in Process) management promptly.
- Planning and implementing a progressive training and development strategy for the team members within your division.
- Seeking opportunities for continuous improvement within the print division, serving as a collaborator and offering your expertise and perspective to the Operational Excellence team, technology specialists and others charged with improvement and automation initiatives.
- Demonstrating ownership of the Human Resources responsibilities of team management for three direct reports (team leaders), included but not limited to, timecard management and time off approvals, performance appraisals, coaching, hiring and team development; Ensuring team leads are effectively managing pre-WIP activity.
- Standardizing business processes, policies, and procedures, including but not limited to, estimate and work order processes, follow up and communication cadences, etc. and ensure the division delivers operational results in accordance with these standards.
- Bachelor’s degree is desired but 5+ years prior experience in Printing, Promotions or a related field is necessary.
- Prior experience in leadership with P&L responsibility is required.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670DMPPA