A Retirement Community, offering independent living residences, is seeking a part- time Diet Aide.
Working in accordance with established policies, procedures, and specific instructions, the diet aide is responsible for courteous and efficient Health Center food service.
1. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
2. Ability to understand measurements and conversions.
3. Previous experience in nursing home food service preferred.
4. Ability to plan and organize work, set-up trays and plates in accordance with diet orders and interpret specifications and standards.
5. Ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, visitors, families, supervisor and peers. Requires empathy for the elderly.
Schedule: PT/ Hours vary
Job ID: #10125 DA