A large Jewish nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world is seeking a Full-time Development Coordinator to join its team. If you are a high energy, community loving, “people” person, The Development Team wants you! The Development Coordinator will work with Development Professionals to help develop and implement a tracking system to enhance our stewardship and fundraising efforts for our mid-level and top donors. In addition, this person will work closely with the team who plan our travel missions, most often to Israel, to assist with all aspects of planning, including communicating with participants and keeping track of logistics.
NOTE: All active full-time, part-time, and temporary staff are required to provide proof of full vaccination (COVID-19) as a condition of employment within the system as of November 15, 2021.
- Maintaining database for mission travel, including registration of participants, flight and hotel arrangements
- Serving as front line steward for all travel participants by answering questions and collecting information
- Assisting with other department support functions as needed, including scheduling meetings and donor research
- Assisting with event preparation – name tags, registration, etc.
- Database management including inputting solicitor information, tracking gifts, list management, communicating with lay leaders as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in non-profit, office management or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft products including word, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Blackbaud
- Experience planning Missions to Israel
- Familiarly with the Jewish Community is a plus
Pay: Approximately $50,000/annually.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Benefits: Benefit Package included.
Zip code: 21201
Job ID: # 10305DC