A Pikesville Congregation is seeking a Development Associate.
The Development Associate position is a full-time position and will become an integral part of the Development Team. In collaboration with the entire Development Team, the Development Associate will create and implement engagement and fundraising strategies to maximize the quality participation for each constituency group. They will also be responsible for the communications, programming and fundraising goals for each of the groups.
• Work in partnership with Assistant Director Development to serve as the professional leader for Alumni Council and work to strengthen volunteer leadership and engagement through the council structure
• Oversee alumni annual campaign
• Provide professional leadership for all alumni activities including but not limited to Alumni weekend, alumni reunions, alumni family events, alumni mentorship program etc.
• Create content and manage social media profile on a variety of platforms as well as through paper and e-newsletter
• Oversee and maintain data for 1800+ High School graduates
• Ensure that the Alumni population is well represented in all areas of the school and synagogue community
• Interface with High School students to strengthen transition to alumni status
• Manage engagement with parent of alumni community by regularly communicating and sharing the accomplishments and engagement of our alumni
• Partner with the synagogue to facilitate alumni interest in joining and becoming active members of the synagogue
• Assess and develop a plan for grandparent engagement and serve as main point of contact for Grandparent Ambassador Group
• Develop and gather content for ongoing grandparent communications via social media and newsletters
• Provide professional leadership, in partnership with development team and school administrators to plan and execute Grandparents Days
• Strategize and facilitate strong connection between grandparent community and annual campaign and spotlight support
• Provide professional leadership to manage parent annual campaign
• Engage parent community in spotlight fundraising efforts
- Pay: $40-$50,000 Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Schedule: M – TH 8:30am – 5:00 PM and Friday – 8:30AM – 3:00 PM
- Benefits: Yes