Do you have a passion for building relationships and inspiring people to make an impact? Do you want to be part of an esteemed team of professionals that value collaboration, professional development, and creativity? If you are energetic and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
A large nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world, is looking for a passionate and organized Full-time Development Associate who is driven to build relationships with donors and prospective donors to support our mission to strengthen and nurture Jewish life by engaging and supporting community partners in Greater Baltimore, Israel and around the world.
- Cultivate and solicit gifts from current and prospective donors, with a strong focus on donor retention and recognition
- Collaborate with fundraising leadership, professional team members, and volunteers to create and implement strategies, including meeting and event conception, promotion, and execution, and successfully driving relevant projects to timely completion
- Empower and develop current and future volunteers so that they feel a high degree of ownership, involvement, and responsibility towards company mission
- Ensure data integrity through capturing and tracking relevant donor information
- Stay informed of pertinent community issues and fundraising trends; facilitate information sharing across a multitude of internal teams as appropriate
- Represent company at internal and external events as assigned
- 1 – 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to follow through
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of confidentiality
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commitment to company mission
- Ability to work occasionally outside the normal workday with notice for events or other specific initiatives
Pay: DOE; Range starts at $45,900- $50,000/year
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21201