A large Jewish nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world is seeking a Database Administrator to enhance and maintain its Center data and support the long-term data development agenda of our engagement work. A technologically savvy person who understands Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and the power of relational engagement will be a great asset to the team. The position involves handling sensitive and confidential information and paying attention to detail. Training will be provided to help support this professional’s growth. The person in this role works closely with colleagues as well as marketing professionals, and database professionals at foundations. This position is part of the Operations Team at its Center for Jewish Connections which is a collaborative and efficient group that provides support for the agency staff including operations, data management, administrative and logistical tasks.
Implement data hygiene and data development agenda:
- Document, prioritize, and task manage colleagues in the completion of data hygiene projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Import and export data to synchronize agency’s databases (LGL, Schwipe, PJ Library), including running weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Write and run queries as needed for specific agency initiatives.
Facilitate agency communications:
- Create event registration forms, distribution lists, and layout in Constant Contact.
- Send monthly communications to PJ Library subscribers, including birthday email and notify program participants when they are ready to transition from one segment to another.
Support agency operations:
- Manage financial elements of Community Connections programming.
- Submit monthly PayPal reports to the Finance department.
Support the development of agency data culture:
- Serve as a thought partner to the Director of Partnerships and Executive Director.
- Train and support staff’s utilization of the database by developing, documenting, and operationalizing systems.
- Assist in analyzing data for organizational impact reports and help meet agency’s annual data development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years work-related experience.
- Available for hybrid work, in-person in Baltimore 1-2 days per week, with additional occasional in-person meetings and events.
- Passionate about the value of data to organizational growth and development.
- Experienced problem solver with ability to seek new solutions.
- Experience with writing queries in a CRM system. Proficiency in Little Green Light is a plus.
- Knowledge of Constant Contact or similar e-communications platform.
- Mastery of Microsoft office suite including Excel, PowerPoint.
- Computation and analyzation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Pay: $55,000-$65,000 annually; salary commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Benefits: Benefit Package included.
Zip code: 21201
Job ID: # 10305DA