A specialty food distribution company to the hospitality industry, is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with awesome communication skills and a willingness to learn our products and services who will provide outstanding customer service to all customers while taking their orders and answering any questions they may have. This means you will:
- Handle and process incoming and outbound phone calls from/to customers, drivers, the sales team, and others.
- Accurately input customer orders into the company’s order processing software.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding products.
- Provide immediate feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- When closing at the end of the day, accurately process and print all sales orders, labels, and pick tickets for the following business day.
- Participate in training sessions and learn about the products and services that the company offers.
What You Have
- Customer service experience.
- Pass pre-employment testing (background check).
- Able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Computer literacy (incl. Microsoft Office and G-Suite products)
- High school diploma, or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent.
- Experience in the foodservice industry, specifically in customer service.
Schedule: Full time