A grower and wholesaler of landscape perennial plants, (located in Glen Arm, MD) is seeking Customer Service, Inside Sales Representatives.
- Strong PC knowledge to include proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Perform work in an open work area which during seasons of high call volume can be filled with background noise or distraction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle customer related issues which involve researching, investigating, determining appropriate resolutions.
- Competency in Spanish and Horticulture experience would be looked upon favorably.
- Multitasking and ability to work with large volumes of electronic information (i.e. emails, spreadsheets, etc.
- Exceptional organizational skills, interpersonal and follow-up skills in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
* Provide support to customers regarding product selection, placement of orders, order confirmation, order changes and pricing information in a reliable and timely manner.
- Perform order tracking and investigative work involving plant tags, freight, and backordered plant material with necessary follow-up to customers and other interested parties.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all customers, colleagues and supporting personnel.
- Make outbound sales and customer outreach calls. Identify upselling and/or cross selling opportunities with customers to help reach corporate goals.
- Gather information and enter claims to resolve customer problems.
- Monitor and take follow-up action in a timely manner. Conduct outgoing notification calls to customers on order changes as needed.
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- Health Benefits: Yes
- Schedule: Full time, hours vary