One of the nation’s top 100 public universities, located north of Baltimore, is seeking temporary full-time healthcare professionals to staff its campus community COVID-19 testing site as Full-time COVID Testing Specialists.
- Support the University Health Center staff to complete the administration of testing including: screening of patients, administering a Nasal Swab, safely store specimens for testing, restock sterile supplies
- Assist with registration or other stations as needed
- Personal protective equipment and training will be provided
- Prior healthcare training in areas such as EMT, paramedic, RN, PA; New graduates accepted
- Must be able to wear the N95 mask
- Except for qualifications established by law, additional related experience and formal education in which one has gained the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for full performance of the work of the job class may be substituted for the education or experience requirement on a year-for-year basis with 30 college credits being equivalent to one year of experience.
Schedule: Full-time; Current need is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; 8:00 AM until 5:30 PM. Part time availability will be considered for this position.
Benefits: Contractual employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week may be eligible for subsidized health benefits coverage. The position is contingent on funds being available at time of hire.
Zip code: 21252