One of the largest and most comprehensive providers of health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore region, is seeking to hire a Full-time Community Health Worker to work for its corporate office. This position is mostly remote; Must live locally and have own transportation.
- Provides direct services by means of education, advocacy, and services coordination to individuals to extend psychosocial support services.
- Gathers information related to individual and family, financial, health, and emotional status to develop a plan for addressing psychosocial barriers to health and well-being of clients to develop a client directed Service Plan.
- Provides education and psychosocial support on issues such as health, medical compliance, budgeting, safety, parenting and community resources according to assessed need and resulting plan.
- Formal working knowledge; equivalent to an associate degree (2 years college); requires knowledge of a specialized field.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Driver’s License and personal transportation required for some service areas.
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Hybrid
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10838CHW