A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive health care providers in Maryland, is seeking to hire a Full-time Coder & Charge Poster for its corporate headquarters in Owings Mills, MD.
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry or review and release of charges received.
- Assure accurate coding by following coding protocols for the department.
- Responsible for correcting claims manager edits.
- Entry level knowledge; Basic employment skills
- High School diploma, GED equivalent or High School certificate.
- 1-3 years of experience with IDX, registration, and charge entry.
- CPC or CCS or CPC-A or must obtain Coding Certification within one year of employment.
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 8:00 am- 4:30 pm; Remote
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #10838CCP