One of the nation’s leading privately held hotel investment and third-party management companies is seeking a Full-time Centralized Revenue Manager to join its team. The Centralized Revenue Manager’s primary responsibility is to optimize room and catering revenue through the development and implementation of effective inventory management and pricing strategies of assigned hotels. Monitors all distribution channels to ensure effective selling. Analyzes reports to understand future demand forecast and past trends. Translates the information to set strategies leading to increased market share. Hotel assignments can vary between 2-5 at one time depending on complexity and size. This position might require some travel up to five days a month.
- Manages revenue activities of the property equivalent to an on-property Revenue Leader, including daily execution of pricing strategy across all channels.
- Optimizes RevPAR by analyzing/forecasting demand and establishing effective selling strategies, oversell strategies, and optimal market mix of group, transient and other revenue streams.
- Prices group business at least once per day, or on-demand at select locations.
- Generates and distributes all daily, weekly, and monthly revenue management reports and present results; 10-day operational forecast twice weekly, critique once per week.
- Facilitates daily and weekly Sales and Revenue Strategy Meetings.
- Prepares monthly forecasts, optimal, and annual budgets and ensures timely submission in line with Company and Owner guidance.
- Manages product information in all available distribution channels and reservation sources.
- Works with Revenue Management Leaders in recommending and implementing revenue strategies and new initiatives at the hotel.
- Works with the General Managers and Sales Leaders to establish and track performance to key strategic plans.
- Ensures historical statistical data from all distribution channels and market segments are maintained.
- Must meet quarterly balance sheet score standards as provided by supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Administration, Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant field of work preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of hotel experience; revenue management experience or sales experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify relevant data and use it to draw inferences with reference to impact hotel revenues.
- Ability to use PMS, reservation, and revenue management systems to implement revenue strategies. Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strength in Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, command of the written language both written and verbal.
- Self-driven with a high level of attention to detail and ability to work on own.
- Knowledge of at least 1 major brand PMS/Yield systems.
- Travel to properties across the US will be required as requested up to three days a month
Pay: DOE; $53,552-$71,4000/year
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: Remote
Job ID: #65446CRM