A comprehensive human services organization is seeking a Full-time (37.5 hrs./wk.) Case Manager II to provide direct client-oriented case management services to clients. The Case Manager’s goal is to foster and monitor client independence and promote self- sufficiency. The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops individualized needs assessments and service (treatment) plans and reviews plans based on client needs.
- Establishes an advocacy relationship to provide support services and agency and community resources.
- Assists with personal budgeting of income and expenses and implements the agency’s financial assistance policy as needed.
- Uses supervision to identify case management issues, transference, and countertransference, as well as, to identify learning needs and growth areas.
- Master’s Degree in a human services or related field with 3-5 years related work experience.
- Must have experience accessing community resources.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple entries congruently.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to Jewish traditions, culture, and values.
- COVID Vaccination and Proof of Vaccination Required.
*COVID Vaccination Required*
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158CM