A full-service staffing company is assisting an education services client in Hunt Valley with hiring Full-time Call Center Representatives, contract to hire (remote after mandatory on-site training in Hunt Valley). The Call Center Representatives will be handling phone inquiries for college programs throughout the United States.
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Enter new customer information into system.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- At least one year of customer service experience along with basic math and grammar skills are required.
- Must have basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word along with a Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Must be able to work from 8:00 am-5:00 pm with a 1-hour nonpaid lunch Monday through Friday.
- All work during the two-to-four-week training is conducted on site in Hunt Valley, MD. After successful completion of training, work can be performed remotely based on performance.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Contract to hire position; Remote after successful on-site training is complete.
Zip code: 21031
Job ID: #18128CCR