A fast-growing, full-service print, design, and marketing company located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Business Development Representative to join its team. This position serves as a key introductory part of the company’s Sales Process. The primary responsibility is to qualify opportunities to network within the greater Baltimore business community to support sales efforts by identifying and building rapport with qualified prospects and customers with a focus on new potential key accounts and larger opportunities. Business Development Representatives will research potential networking opportunities, organize the schedule of networking events, prepare, and reorder any marketing collateral needed for events, and participate in the networking process to grow their professional network and build the Company brand.
- Organize the schedule of networking events.
- Attend networking events and establish the Strategic Factory brand as the preeminent player with all organizations and their members; educate prospects on our products and services.
- Set a competitive networking and community engagement strategy that leverages individual events, organization memberships and strategic partnerships to their fullest extent.
- Build, expand, and leverage professional social networks to identify and establish relationships with key decision makers.
- Identify higher value potential clients/prospects, establish one-on-one relationships with key decision makers, identify their pain/needs and do the necessary due diligence to discover opportunities available for Company to pursue.
- Participate in preliminary presentations/tours to the prospects.
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Prior Business Development or Sales experience is preferred.
- Solid understanding of computers, data entry within CRM systems, proficiency with LinkedIn and comfort using typical presentation tools.
- Self-starter, goal oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to strike up cold conversations.
- Committed to company mission and values.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670BDR