A Tampa-based Department of Defense related environmental / engineering services company, is seeking to hire a Part-time Bookkeeper to work in a remote capacity.
- Maintaining the company books through Quick Books
- Developing invoices / tracking income
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Inputting payroll into the payroll service provider (Paychex) portal
- Developing quarterly financial statements for the company
- Managing state withholding and U/I accounts (e.g., setting up new accounts in Paychex, closing accounts out as needed)
- Supporting HR as needed with financial related issues (e.g., employee expense report processing, flat rate)
- Supporting cost estimating / cost proposal efforts for various bids / proposals
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing books.
- Experience and working knowledge of Government / DoD cost accounting standards.
- Experience with QuickBooks (Desktop and On-Line)
- Experience working with states on a variety of accounting and regulatory issues (e.g., withholding, unemployment insurance)
- Experience managing unemployment claims.
- Working knowledge of employee on-boarding
- Associate’s degree
- Experience with Google Drive
Schedule: Part-time; 20-25 hours/week; Remote
Zip Code: 33605
Job ID: #16381BK