A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive health care providers in Maryland, is seeking to hire a Full-time Billing Specialist for its corporate headquarters in Owings Mills, MD.
- This position is responsible for accurately reviewing and/or correcting medical billing data for claims submission to insurance companies.
- Resolves BAR claim edits and payer rejections.
- Obtains and submits copies of supporting documentation.
- Updates patient demographic/insurance information in the host system.
- Work and mail paper claims, work claim edits from IDX and Payor Rejections from the Clearinghouse.
- Entry level knowledge; Basic employment skills
- High School diploma, GED equivalent or High School certificate
- 1-3 years of medical billing experience
- Hybrid remote working in Owings Mills Corporate Headquarters
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 8:00 am- 4:30 pm; Hybrid
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #10838BS