A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive health care providers in Maryland, is seeking to hire a Full-time Billing Charge Entry Specialist for its facility in Owings Mills.
FLEXIBLE WORK MODEL THAT SUPPORTS BLEND OF IN-OFFICE AND REMOTE WORK.
- Under minimal supervision, follows up on all outstanding missing charges.
- Clears billing edits and works closely with Team Lead and Coding staff to reduce charge lag.
- Entry level knowledge; Basic employment skills; High School diploma, GED equivalent or High School certificate
- 1 to 3 yrs. experience in medical field REQUIRED
- Advanced Excel skills REQUIRED
- Attention to detail; Good at multitasking in fast paced environment
- GE Centricity and Cerner/PowerChart skills a plus
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 7:30 am- 4:00 pm; Hybrid
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #10838BCES