A comprehensive human services organization is seeking a compassionate and motivated Full-time Behavioral Health Intake Clinician to be responsible for conducting comprehensive clinical assessments and intake of prospective Mental Health Services’ clients and matching clients to appropriate services and staff. They also provide brief consultations and short-term therapeutic interventions for individuals and families as needed. They will assist those struggling with complex needs including behavioral health and substance abuse issues.
- Performs clinical assessment of needs, bio-psychosocial and mini mental status exams, and thorough substance use assessments for people seeking behavioral health services.
- Refers individuals and families to additional internal and external resources based upon identified need facilitating connections to those resources.
- Provides short-term therapy for a limited number of clients, as well as approved by supervisor.
- Develops and reviews treatment plans for clients on personal caseload in compliance with established.
- Master’s degree in social work, Counseling, Psychology, Addictions, or related behavioral health field from an accredited college or university; licensure at provisional level or higher (e.g., LMSW, LGPC, LCSW, LCSW-C, LCPC, LMFT) eligible for 3rd party insurance reimbursement.
- Two or more years work-related experience with clinical assessment and therapeutic intervention for behavioral health and substance use disorders.
- Knowledge base to include: Intake assessments, therapeutic interventions, substance use disorders, behavioral health.
- Professional ethical standards and licensure guidelines; local community mental health and substance abuse resources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, and ability to successfully utilize Electronic Medical Record.
*COVID Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Required*
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158BHIC