One of the nation’s leading privately held hotel investment and third-party management companies is seeking an Excel-savvy and organized person to join our Corporate Banquets and Catering team as a Full-time Banquets & Catering Analyst to help drive operational effectiveness of our portfolio of hotels. The Analyst will be responsible for the analytics surrounding property performance and finding efficiencies to support driving revenue. The Analyst will regularly collaborate with corporate and hotel leaders as new initiatives are introduced and existing initiatives are updated.
The Analyst will be using Delphi and Excel, among other applications, to track, monitor and drive improved results across a variety of initiatives. They will help manage the monthly reporting and perform regular follow ups with under-performing teams at the hotels.
- Keep track of property performance in all analytics monthly, identify issues and coordinate appropriate follow-up with the hotel and Corporate Director of Banquets and Catering
- Continuous audit of all menu websites to identify inconsistencies and opportunities to improve revenue and create better efficiency
- Maintain core retail pricing analysis (used to set average checks in sales systems)
- Conduct comp set price and services analysis to help ensure company remains leaders in our markets
- Support Hotels as assigned in the use of Delphi system – Specifically DMP event order and banquet check creation
- Set up monthly event fee follow up calls for hotels that missed goals
- Assist with online menu updating as assigned
- Performing additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality field preferred
- Prior hotel experience, ideally as an Executive Meeting Manager or similar position, required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Extensive background and knowledge of Delphi and Excel required – must be able to program complex formulas to drive business decisions
- Must have a general working knowledge of the banquets and catering disciplines, planning and menus
- Strong skills in the Office Environment (Word, Power Point, Access a plus). Advanced experience with Excel
- Strong communication skills – required to communicate to C-Level staff on regular basis
- Organized & Detail Oriented – Will be required to keep track of multiple priorities and concurrent projects / tasks
This position can be remote – Travel up to 10%
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: Remote
Job ID: #65446BCA