A large Jewish nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world is seeking an Administrative Coordinator, who will work closely with the Operations and Donor Relations Manager to ensure that all administrative aspects of one of its agencies are handled in an efficient manner. This position will be responsible for answering incoming calls and conducting initial client intakes. The Administrative Coordinator will also be responsible for assisting an agency’s 2 key fundraising events along with a variety of other tasks. This is a fulltime position.
- Answer incoming calls and conduct intake with new clients
- Input demographic information into client database system
- Working knowledge of all of an agency’s grants for client referral to appropriate staff members
- Oversee all client gift initiatives, including holiday campaigns
- Management of two confidentially located safehouses
- Maintain office operations
- Assist with two annual fundraising events and other community events
- Responsible for donor acknowledgement letters
- Assist Operations and Donor Relations Manager with Board functions and communications
- Provide support for an agency’s marketing initiatives
- Other job responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to follow through
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as ability to learn new software
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of confidentiality
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commitment to Company’s mission
- Ability to work occasionally outside the normal workday with notice for events or other specific initiatives
Pay: $45,000=$50,000 annually; salary commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid.
Benefits: Benefit Package included.
Zip code: 21201
Job ID: # 10305AC