A full-service staffing company is assisting government, nonprofit and security clients in Baltimore City, Hanover, Frederic, and Washington, DC with hiring Full-time Administrative Assistants, Six-month contract positions with possible extension, or contract to hire consideration. The Administrative Assistants will be responsible for maintaining Departmental calendars, creating correspondence, entering data, answering phones, ordering office supplies and scanning.
- Answer Departmental phones and direct callers to the appropriate personnel.
- Creating and sending Departmental emails to personnel.
- Sending vendor invoices once approved by Department Head to Accounting for payment.
- Serve as internal and external customer first point of contact.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Ensure office supplies are ordered and maintained through approved vendors.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all files and filing systems.
- Coordinate schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that all staff are kept abreast of active and current information.
- Operate copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other office equipment.
- At least two years of Administrative Assistant experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint along with a Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Good organizational, communication skills and the ability to multi-task are required.
- Must be able to work from 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30-minute nonpaid lunch on site.
- Must be able to pass a national background check and drug test.
Pay: The non-negotiable pay rates are between $14.89-$18.00 per hour.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Six-month contract positions with possible extension, or contract to hire consideration.
Zip code: Various locations- Baltimore City, Hanover Maryland, Frederick, and Washington, DC.
Job ID: #18128AA