A staffing company has an opening for an Administrative Assistant III in Hunt Valley.
The Administrative Assistant III will handle incoming telephone calls and customer service inquiries.
- Greeting guests visiting the building while adhering to current COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Coordinating the USPS and interdepartmental incoming and outgoing mail-including sorting incoming mail and distributing the mail to the various departments.
- Ensuring appropriate postage is on all outgoing mail.
- Handles the overflow of telephone calls within the District office.
- Records and routes citizen concerns and make appropriate contacts to the appropriate maintenance facility or other County/State agency with regards to any emergency situation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees and guests enter the District 4 complex have completed the necessary COVID-19 screening requirements.
- At least two years of Administrative experience preferably including working in a front desk capacity is required.
- Must have proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills along with a typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.