A large Jewish nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world is seeking a Full-time Administrative Assistant to join its team. This position provides clerical and administrative support for two agencies independently, as well as general shared office responsibilities. In addition to greeting and directing clients, the administrative assistant is responsible for general office and logistical support. A team player with a customer service orientation, who is technologically savvy and comfortable with financial data, will be a great asset to the team.
NOTE: All active full-time, part-time, and temporary staff are required to provide proof of full vaccination (COVID-19) as a condition of employment within the system as of November 15, 2021.
- General office support – printing and making copies, keeping communal areas in order, printer/copier maintenance, database input, mail sorting, answering phones
- Manage inventory and office supplies ordering, manage use of supplies in kitchen/coffee and office
- Schedule Zoom meetings and room reservations
- Program specific support: Gesher LaTorah enrollment, Shinshinim administrative tasks (car tasks, budget), Live with Purpose (order supplies, manage materials storage, pickup/drop off)\
- Provide invoicing and financial coordination with the nonprofit’s Finance Team
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical.
- Strong proficiency working in Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
- Ability to learn new systems and adapt to new technologies.
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
Pay: $39,000-$43,875; salary commensurate with experience.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Benefits: Benefit Package included.
Zip code: 21201
Job ID: # 10305AA