The nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its team.
- Will provide administrative support to the Operations Manager and staff of up to 10 people, assisting with daily office operational and clerical requirements and supporting the organization’s general administrative activities.
- This is a great opportunity to support the mission of the organization, while advancing your early career goals.
- The position involves collaborative work with managers to include data entry, financial record-keeping; receptionist duties; handling mail; maintaining office supplies/equipment; and support for special events, fundraising, and membership activities.
- Requires strong people skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent organizational and administrative skills, effective verbal and writing skills, proficiency with databases, MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A high school degree (or equivalent) and at least 1 year of administrative experience is required.
Pay: DOE; 38-48K.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid- Must be able to work at least 3 days/week in Columbia Maryland office, with the option to work remotely for 2 days/week.
Zip code: 21044
Job ID: #66998AA