A sign business in Hanover, MD is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
- Read and interpret signing and signal plans to extract signing fabrication needs.
- Receive sign request in various forms from customer.
- Transfer these requests onto work orders for Sign Technicians.
- Contact sign requestors to obtain clarification regarding sign request and resolve issues with sign request.
- Maintain contractor order production board, maintain sign work orders tracking database.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Answer phone calls for the shop and assist with time keeping.
- Type memorandums and other correspondence for the Sign Shop Manager or Assistant Division Chief.
- Assemble documents for monthly production reports.
- Must have at least one year of Administrative experience to include answering phones and typing documents.
- Must have Microsoft Word skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Pay: $14.42 per hour
Schedule: 7:30am-4pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute lunch on site