A large nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world is seeking a Full-time Accounts Payable Associate to join our Finance Team. The Accounts Payable Associate will play a key role in processing payable invoices for the nonprofit, its operating programs, and five agencies.
NOTE: All active full-time, part-time, and temporary staff are required to provide proof of full vaccination (COVID-19) as a condition of employment within the system as of November 15, 2021.
- Reviewing invoices, supporting documents, coding, and approvals of all invoices.
- Maintaining vendor information in MIP and Concur, including collecting W-9 forms and coding them properly in each system.
- Assisting with 1099 filings.
- Printing checks, void checks, placing stop payments on checks as needed.
- Reviewing, coding, and importing credit card logs from Executive Department.
- Processing employee expenses and reimbursements, and audit support.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical.
- Strong proficiency working in Outlook, Word, and Excel, required
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
Pay: DOE; $45,900-$50,450 /year
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid position
Zip code: 21201