A global internet company with offices in the Pikesville area, is seeking an Accounting Administrative Assistant.
You will process accounts receivable, prepare quarterly reporting, and perform other tasks to support the accounting department. The ideal candidate is process-oriented, deadline driven, and works well independently.
Part time and full time options are available.
This position is on-site at our Pikesville office.
- Manage collections and accounts receivable for global customer base
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting, including: o Royalties o Commissions o Bank Reporting o Sales Tax
- Coordinate with teams in China, UK, and Canada • Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform other office and accounting tasks Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in the Accounting field
- Proficiency in Microsoft software, particularly Excel and Teams
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Proficiency in web-based software, shared drives, and online applications
- Ability to work independently with good time management skills
- Savvy and quick to learn new concepts and systems
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Attention to detail • Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude and team player For questions or to apply, please email email@example.com
Benefits: Employee funded group health plan
Schedule: Part time and full time options are available