A fast-growing, full-service print, design, and marketing company located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Account Manager to join its team and be responsible for nurturing and maintaining relationships with clients, serving as their primary point of contact. They work to understand their clients’ needs and objectives and ensure that the products or services provided meet those requirements. Account managers also identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell additional offerings, as well as address any issues or concerns to ensure client satisfaction. Ultimately, their role is to build long-term client loyalty and drive revenue growth for their organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts in both new project generation and issue resolution; Prequalify and traffic opportunities to internal teams to quote with 100% of required information.
- Develop and execute a strategy for targeted growth and development within assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Consult with assigned portfolio of accounts, acting as a trusted advisor and offering solutions that are mutually beneficial to both our client and the organization.
- Educate clients on the full breadth of offerings and generate appropriate opportunities for cross-vertical selling.
- Seek referrals from existing account contacts into new divisions and purchasers within their organizations.
- Deliver a client experience that is consistent with organizational mission and values.
- Coordinates outreach efforts with marketing department
- Use the CRM module to manage daily activities and customer information.
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- High School Diploma Required, bachelor’s degree Preferred.
- 1-3 years of sales, account management, relationship management or related experience required.
- Solid understanding of computers, data entry, internet searches, the Microsoft Office suite and email applications
- Experience using a CRM strongly preferred.
- Experience using an ERP or MIS strongly preferred.
- Ability to write effective correspondence to customers and coworkers.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous self-starter with ability to manage to key performance metrics.
- Committed to company mission and values.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670AM