Access Specialist Needed to Join Our Top Workplace Team
Do you enjoy connecting with people? Do you like helping others? A human service agency recognized as a Top Workplace, is seeking a Part-time Access Specialist to join our team. As an Access Specialist, you fulfill important reception, information, and registration functions for the agency, serving as a welcoming, professional ambassador and initial point of contact for community members who engage with our agency in-person, by phone, or via email. You will greet and check-in staff, clients, and visitors arriving at our locations, and respond sensitively to requests for services and resources, engaging in active listening and gathering sufficient information to aid in making appropriate internal and external referrals. This position requires the provision of excellent customer service to internal and external constituents, always exhibiting respectful and inclusive behavior.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Prior customer service and/or administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to utilize a client information system.
- Cultural sensitivity and commitment to inclusivity when working with diverse populations
- Commitment to respecting and maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Jewish values and culture
College degree preferred.
Minimum of 2 years related experience.
*COVID Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Required*
Schedule: Part-time; 18.75 hours/week
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158AS