Do you enjoy connecting with people? Do you like helping others? A human service agency recognized as a Top Workplace, is seeking a Full-time Access Specialist to join its team. As an Access Specialist, you fulfill important reception, information, and registration functions for the agency, serving as a welcoming, professional ambassador and initial point of contact for community members who engage with our agency in-person, by phone, or via email. You will greet and check-in staff, clients, and visitors arriving at our locations, and respond sensitively to requests for services and resources, engaging in active listening and gathering sufficient information to aid in making appropriate internal and external referrals. This position requires the provision of excellent customer service to internal and external constituents, always exhibiting respectful and inclusive behavior.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Prior customer service and/or administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to utilize a client information system
- Cultural sensitivity and commitment to inclusivity when working with diverse populations
- Commitment to respecting and maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Jewish values and culture
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
*COVID Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Required*
All opportunities are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of criminal background clearances, drug test, and degree and/or license verification. If the position requires driving, a valid driver’s license, motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158AS