A Pikesville pest control business is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant.
Great Benefits! Will Train!
HAPPY PEOPLE WORK HERE!
See why Baltimore Magazine honored us with the prestigious Best of Baltimore award!
Benefits for you:
- Enjoy a paid training program which will allow you to learn from veteran professionals
- Paid time-off
- Medical benefits
- Bonus programs
- Ongoing development coaching
- Management that will do everything it can to help you succeed, grow, and advance
- Very friendly, healthy family-like company culture
- Long term career path in service, sales, and management
- Access to the best resources, tools, and technology
- Security in a company that includes first-rate safety training and personal protective equipment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong observational skills
- Think creatively to solve problems
- A strong work ethic with high standards
- Have a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, be organized, and efficient
- Up-to-date computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Minimum Education: AA degree, BA preferred but not required.
- At least one year’s experience in phone customer service and administrative work
- Answering the phone (scheduling, answering questions about treatments, billing, etc.)
- Responding to email requests
- Creating new customer accounts
- Accepting credit card payments
- Communicating with clients about their treatments
- Posting on social media
- Processing paperwork
- Sending out service agreements
- Quality control calls
- Special projects as needed.
Health Benefits: Yes
Zip code: 21208
Job # 10211 AA