A nonprofit is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for its Halethorpe, MD location
This organization is a producer of cut fabric kits and sewn products, such as military garment kits, military uniforms and other cut and sewn products.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Collect past due accounts.
- Invoice through MAX (MRP software), review and post into GP (accounting software).
- Post EFT bank transactions.
- Scan checks and enter into GP.
- Enter rehab customer invoices into GP and intercompany credit memos.
- Research and resolve A/R discrepancies.
- Enter sales invoices into EDI.
- Take cash deposits to bank and cash petty cash checks.
- 3+ years minimum relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical and planning skills.
- MUST have pleasant professional phone voice and be able to ask for payment.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- Must pass background / credit check.
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay: $17.10 – $21.00 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Tuition reimbursement
Schedule: 8 hour day shift, Mon-Fri.
Job ID 19828 ARC