Whether you are a new graduate, returning to the workforce after parental/personal leave or job loss, or exploring a career transition, we are here to help you:
- Explore career paths you haven’t considered before
- Transfer your relevant experiences and improve your skill set to succeed in a new position
- Understand the job market and discover potential employers
Work with the Ignite team to:
- Assess your career options based on your interests, values, and work history
- Identify areas of improvement to enhance your skills
- Develop a career plan to meet your professional goals
Determine the next step in your career path. Learn more about how we partner with 300+ employers in the community and advocate on your behalf to bring you unique in-person, hybrid, and remote employment opportunities.
We serve clients of all ages, backgrounds, religions, locations, abilities, skill levels, and experience.
Fill out the form below to become a client or keep reading to learn more.
At 70 years old, Levi decided he wanted to pursue a different career. He turned to Ignite for help. See what he has to say about his career coach’s role in his success.
It’s hard not to take ghosting personally, especially after an interview. Yet it is very likely it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with organizational factors.
RESOURCES TO GET YOU STARTED
Get going with the valuable resources that our career coaches have written, plus outside resources we have selectively compiled. Learn the types of careers for which your skills are perfect and what certifications are most valuable in your field. Find guidance for crafting a resume and cover letter, plus articles and videos to help you set out on your job search and land the ideal position.
Take Charge of Your Career. Book a
Get in Touch!
To schedule a free, brief telephone consultation, fill out the form below.