Specialized Employment Support Services
Ignite helps job seekers with disabilities design a customized career path. Our career coaches can connect you with competitive, paid employment, internships, and vocational training opportunities.
Our specialized services are certified and funded by Maryland’s Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA), Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS), and Behavioral Health Administration (BHA). We are also proud to have received accreditation from CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), which certifies that our services meet the highest quality standards.
Our support services are based on your individual needs, and designed to maximize your mental, developmental, and cognitive abilities. We will work with you to:
- Discover your unique interests and talents
- Develop an individualized career strategy and job search plan
- Obtain resources that help you succeed in finding, securing, and retaining employment, including on-site and off-site job coaching and travel training
As a client, you will receive:
- Benefits counseling and application assistance (DORS, BHA, DDA)
- Long-term employment support services
- Access to career assessments and transitioning services for students
- Advocacy for your employment rights
Ignite Career Center serves clients of all ages, backgrounds, religions, locations, abilities, skill levels, and experience.
Carving Your Career
Realize your goals with individualized supports and services. As a client, you’ll have access to:
Take Charge of Your Career. Book a
Get in Touch!
To schedule a free, brief telephone consultation, fill out the form below.