Comprehensive Career Coaching
Our professional career coaches help you design a plan, develop strategies, and take action to achieve your career goals.
We’ll help you:
- Develop resumes and cover letters that get noticed
- Craft an elevator pitch to make a lasting first impression
- Learn how to expand and leverage your professional network, including using LinkedIn and conducting informational interviews
- Land the job through mock interviews, interview preparation, and use of proper job search etiquette
- Plan a negotiating strategy to achieve your preferred salary and benefits package
- Discover resources to improve your hard and soft skills
Get started with us today to help you stand out in a competitive job market.
We serve clients of all ages, backgrounds, religions, locations, abilities, skill levels, and experience.
Finding ‘The One’: Job Searching and Dating Are More Alike Than You Think
While dating and job searching may seem like completely different activities, they actually have a lot in common.
Why Code-Switching Can Be Harmful In The Workplace
What is code-switching and how can it negatively affect workplace culture?
How to Leave Your Stress at Work
Like most employees, you might be feeling overwhelmed. Fortunately, there are things you can do to decrease your stress.
Acing the Negotiation
You’ve already started by demonstrating your strengths, skills and accomplishments on your resume and social media. You researched the industry standard salary estimates and current occupational demand to know your worth. Now you have an excellent foundation for supporting your value when negotiating. Our Career Coaches can show you how to gain an advantage in the discussion to get your best offer
Become a member and our Career Coaches will give you the power to negotiate with confidence. They can help you to:
Take Charge of Your Career. Book a
Get in Touch!
Whether you are new to the job market or a seasoned professional, our services can help you go further in your career and get there faster.
To schedule a free, brief telephone consultation, fill out the form below.
Ready to become an Ignite client? Call us at 410-466-9200. Your first appointment is always free!